If your employment terminates prior to retirement, you have several distribution options. Specifically, you can:

  • Leave your account balance with the JRB.
  • Roll over some or all of your balance to your new employer’s plan, provided that plan accepts rollovers.
  • Roll over some or all of your account balance to a traditional IRA.
  • Withdraw the funds from your account. This amount is taxable, and if you are under 59½, it may be subject to an early withdrawal penalty.