You can download forms you may need to complete for enrolling in the JRB Retirement Plan and making contributions and changes to your account.

JRB Enrollment Form

Investment Change Form

Fund Transfer Form

Contribution Remittance Notice

Beneficiary Change Form

JRB Durable General Power of Attorney

Clergy can find information on tax preparation in IRS Publication 517, Social Security and Other Information of Members of the Clergy and Religious Workers.

If you need help in completing any of these forms or need a different form, please call us at JRB FREE (888-572-3733).